Do you want to see Ed Sheeran live and also raise vital funds to support our friends at
Shout? Now’s your chance!
On Tuesday 11 October 2022 at London’s iconic Union Chapel, Ed Sheeran will perform an
intimate acoustic gig in aid of Shout – the UK’s first and only free, 24/7 mental health text
support service, powered by charity Mental Health Innovations.
While this is a money can’t buy experience, a £10 voluntary donation to Shout could get you
Donations will support Shout, the UK’s first and only free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone in distress.
– Just £10 could help someone in distress access an hour of support
– £25 can help Shout reach communities who need help most
– £50 could enable 5 people to have a life-saving conversation
– £200 helps to train a Shout Volunteer to take conversations that save lives
To be in with a chance of one of 300 pairs of tickets up for grabs, all you need to do is enter
the charity prize draw by texting ED to 84903 or visiting foronenightonly.org to enter online or
by post. Good luck!
Check out Shout’s social media accounts here:
● Instagram: @giveusashoutinsta – instagram.com/giveusashoutinsta/
● Twitter: @GiveUsAShout – twitter.com/GiveUsAShout
● Facebook: @Shout – facebook.com/giveusashoutuk
● LinkedIn: @Mental Health Innovations –