November 9, 2021 ∙ Thomas Dawe
Social Media Screening: October Report
Insights from October…
- 16% of cases checked in October returned red flags: high-risk behaviour
- There’s signs of an upward trend in social media screening flags, with the last quarter giving 10% in August, 14% in September and now 16% in October.
- The vast majority of high risk cases were linked to inappropriate content. At 48.49% of all cases, it is the highest proportion this year.
- The combination of hate, discriminatory and violent content accounted for more than one fifth of all cases, at 29.29% – staying steady from September.
- 4.22% of cases were made up of illegal activities and substance abuse.