Social Media Screening: November Report
Insights from November…
- 13% of cases checked in November returned red flags: high-risk behaviour.
- This is a reversal of the continuous upward trend over the last three months – the lowest level since August.
- Contributing almost 72% of red flags in November, the combination of sexually explicit and undesirable content continues to dominate the chart, as we’ve seen consistently throughout 2021.
- Despite an overall reduction in the number of red flag cases, hateful, discriminatory behaviour and violent content combine to almost 25% of November’s red flags, the highest proportion of the year to date.
- Others make up 1.24% of the chart, with 0.31% being extremism.