February 25, 2022 ∙ Thomas Dawe
Social Media Screening: January Report
Insights from January…
- 13.9% of cases checked in January returned a red flag indicating high-risk behaviour.
- Whilst the ratio of green to red flags remained consistent, we’ll see later that what was uncovered changed dramatically.
- In a continuing trend as more and more organisations incorporate social media into their screening, we conducted 33% more checks than in December.
- The proportion of hateful and discriminatory content dropped sharply
- Whilst undesirable or inappropriate continues to make up the majority of flags, we’ve seen a huge increase in violent content being found. Here’s November’s results for comparison: