Credence is a fast-growing, friendly company that has provided bespoke background screening services to an international client base for many years.
Credence is one of the longest established companies in the background screening industry, with a senior management team that similarly has a long history of working in the international background check market.
Our client base includes organizations throughout Europe, the Middle East, the US, Asia, and Australia. We service a wide range of industries, including financial services, industrial, oil & gas, business services, consulting, property management, education, and IT-related.
We provide the first line of defense for our clients, helping them ensure that their new hires are who they say they are and have the experience and qualifications stated on their CV or job application.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to expand our growing SMB Team! Reporting to the Client Success, Director, you will play a crucial role on Credence’s Customer Success team, wowing our clients with an amazing onboarding experience and engaging with clients at multiple points in their journey. You will leverage automation and tools for efficiency to effectively manage your portfolio of clients.
Success in the role requires someone who is proactive, personable, understanding, organized, and who can build genuine relationships with our clients that promote retention and loyalty.
What You’ll Do
• Team-based Customer Success: Manage a shared book of business of SMB (small and medium-sized business) customers at scale, and as a trusted advisor in our background check industry, guide them to success on their Credence journey.
• Onboarding: Lead the Credence platform set-up and help clients achieve their business outcomes by providing training and offering guidance through live and recorded content.
• Drive Adoption: Leverage technology to connect and partner with customers to successfully deliver against their goals and monitor the usage and adoption of their solution.
• Engagement at Scale: Consistently review, refine, and re-validate plans with the client to ensure the client gains full value from the Credence solution and partnership.
• Product Knowledge: Know Credence products inside and out to be able to answer questions regarding potential wins for our clients.
• Team Collaboration: Collaborate with Account Manager teammates to achieve shared success and exceed quarterly team targets including both Adoption and Expansion.
• Retention: Identify at-risk accounts and create action plans to mitigate churn
• Growing Accounts: Commitment to results, consistently achieving results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
We Are Hoping You Will Bring
• Passion for customer success and experience achieving customer satisfaction with existing product solutions.
• Proven track record in managing 100+ customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Proactive increase levels of customer interaction and take ownership for driving customer retention and/or growth outcomes with customers.
• Experience maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Salary & Benefits
On-target-earnings is £26,400 – £46,800. On-target earnings include base plus a variable annual bonus equal to 20% of base salary.
Other Benefits Include
• Share options
• Company pension scheme contribution of 4%
• A corporate discount on local gym membership
• Season ticket loans for train fare
• Free annual eye test
• Free fruit delivered weekly
• Great, friendly working environment
Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box?
We value diversity in our teams’ experience. Whatever your background, experience, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, race, and gender is, we want to hear from you! We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees from all walks of life. One of our corporate goals is to build an environment that will be the best place for you to work and spend your time. To accomplish that, we know we need to develop a diverse team where everyone feels included and where a variety of voices are heard.
If you have a disability that requires accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you