Credence is a fast-growing, friendly company that has provided bespoke background screening services to an international client base for many years.
Credence is one of the longest established companies in the background screening industry, with a senior management team that similarly has a long history of working in the international background check market.
Our client base includes organisations throughout Europe, the Middle East, the US, Asia, and Australia. We service a wide range of industries, including financial services, industrial, oil & gas, business services, consulting, property management, education, and IT-related.
As Director of Client Success, your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain a strategic plan for the Client Success team. Focus will be on product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth across accounts. As part of the leadership team, you are responsible for your team’s contribution to Credence’s revenue targets. You will be partnering with CSMs and their clients to ensure their success on our platform. You have a deep understanding of both the Credence product and our client’s business and are able to advocate for our clients. Guiding a talented group of individuals to promote customer retention and customer advocacy is key. To do well in this role you will need to be proactive, understanding, approachable, and organized.
• Strategy: Collaborate closely with other Revenue and Operational Leaders to align on strategies, revenue forecasting, and churn minimizing initiatives.
• Performance: Develop and own key metrics for the Client Success Team such as, NPS, OKRs, KPIs, and Quotas. Maintain, measure, and enhance operational dashboards to ensure that they are effective in driving high performance.
• People: Ensure your CSM Team has clear roles and responsibilities. You provide mentorship and coaching to the managers so they can succeed in their day-to-day roles and motivate each individual to exceed performance goals.
• Customer-obsessed: Drive and inspire excellent customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience. Address escalated client issues with urgency and aplomb, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
• Onboarding: Pioneer the development of onboarding programs across multiple customer segments, both 1-to-1 and 1-to-many engagements.
• Drive Adoption: Standardize initiatives and develop an arsenal of client data points/metrics to measure adoption success.
• Expansion/Upsell Focus: You will create best practices, success plans, and playbooks in collaboration with your team that supports the growth of your clients.
• Client Advocate: Advocate for clients, communicating needs and opportunities for innovation with clarity and conviction to the product and development teams.
• Resilient and flexible, can effectively cope with change and evolving business priorities while focusing on ways to advance high-quality work and projects
• Strong experience leading customer success managers, account managers, or sales teams.
• Track record of delighting enterprise accounts and client management experiences
• Possess a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
• Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, delegation, and planning
• Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
• Proactive and strategic, with a collaborative approach to problem-solving and project management.
• Direct industry experience
Salary & Benefits
The base salary is £104,000 – £155,000 base plus a variable annual bonus equal to 20% of base salary. On-target-earnings is £124,000 – £186,000.
Other Benefits include
• Annual leave – 28 days including bank holiday. Increasing by one day for each year, up to a maximum of five days.
• Company pension scheme contribution of 4%
• Share Options
• WFH funding up to £300.00 for desk and chair
• Free on-site office parking
• Weekly delivery of free fruit (office only)
• Season ticket loans for train fare (Home to office)
• Free annual eye test
• Great, friendly working environment
Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box?
We value diversity in our teams’ experience. Whatever your background, experience, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, race, and gender is, we want to hear from you! We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees from all walks of life. One of our corporate goals is to build an environment that will be the best place for you to work and spend your time. To accomplish that, we know we need to develop a diverse team where everyone feels included and where a variety of voices are heard.
If you have a disability that requires accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you